Sunday, May 4, 2014

Action Update

For the remaining month of the semester, I have decided to try out a different sport, Basketball (undertaking new challenges)
For the most part I haven't really played basketball too much, thus I hope I can develop the basic skills I need to play decently in a match (developing new skills), through the coaching of players on the school's SAISA Basketball team. 
So far, I have been improving on my layouts as I often miss easy layups under the basket. They advised me to take my time and aim for the top right of the box, because often I panic and completely miss the target (Increased awareness of areas for growth and development) (Developing new skills)
One thing I still need to work and improve on is my dribbling and control of the ball (Increased awareness of areas for growth and development), which hopefully I can take action on within the next few weeks.
By the end, hopefully, I will be able to play decently during a game and present and use some of my newly learned skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment