Friday, January 17, 2014

Semester Goals

    The first semester for me was a good experience, especially with the different activities I took part in and explored. I now have a better idea what to expect and to achieve in the second semester (increased awareness in areas for growth).
     I will be continuing TFC and hope I will continue to be engaged in issues of global importance, undertake new challenges, and work collaboratively with others. As TFC has given more insight on issues occurring, not only in our community, but worldwide, and I hope this will continue to educate me. I will also try out more creative methods to spread awareness on this subject, therefore making it more effective. We will continue to visit the children in the World's Vision Children's Street Centre, and hopefully educate them and create an even stronger bond between us.
     For my action, I will be trying out new sports; badminton, etc. (undertaking new challenges), while trying to continue some of my old ones; swimming. In this section have I have definitely developed new skills, and improved on them, and hopefully that will continue through to the second semester.
     Art will be continuing on to the second semester, but I hope I can produce more pieces than in the first, aqnd experiment with more styles of drawing (undertaking new challenges) such as pen sketches, pencil shading, tc. (developing new skills). Hopefully I can also improve further than in my first semester, especially with some of my pencils sketches, which need more depth (increased awareness in areas for growth).

No comments:

Post a Comment