Monday, September 30, 2013

CAS Goals

Creativity: Every week, I will draw up a sketch or a full final piece of artwork, created, purely by me. As I believe this way I will, not only greatly improve on my art skills, but open up my imagination to a world of creativity and knowing. It will also help me look at each situation, problem, artwork, and the world around us differently and more creatively to receive an optimal understanding of the world surrounding us.
Action: Every week, I will attend swimming practices (outside of school) on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, each day for 2 hours. To help contribute to my healthy lifestyle and body. Also to help me push me out of my comfort zone, and undertake new challenges and experiences, not only in swimming training, but in life too.
Service: Every week, on Thursday and other extra meetings, I will attend "The Forgotten Children," where I will help those children who have been scarred or suffered in life, overcome their fear and help them realize their value in life. This will engage me more with issues of global importance and concerned of uprising issues worldwide such as "The Forgotten Children", and gain the confidence necessary to strive and help resolve the issues for those who are less fortunate than us. Also I have to work collaboratively with others; such as the member of the service and the children them selves, in order to make a difference and make the service a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment